This is an opportunity to join our team in Milan, Italy
The ideal candidate
You are passionate about public relations and have a deep understanding of relevant business and client markets. You possess strong strategic communications, planning, budget and leadership skills. You lead by example and manage your teams to perform at their best. You have no less than seven years of experience in luxury, lifestyle or hospitality PR. You are fluent in written and spoken Italian and English.
Your tasks include the following:
- Managing clients and online and offline media relations
- Conceiving and implementing public relations strategies for assigned clients in consultation with the relevant Associate Director or Director to ensure deadlines are met
- Directing and overseeing campaigns on a day-to-day basis for all assigned clients (regularly updating the relevant Director on all significant aspects) and coordinating international accounts as appropriate
- Developing and maintaining senior editor relationships among target publications across online and offline national/consumer/trade media and supervising the cultivation of relevant media contacts across the team
- Securing highlighted coverage in Tier 1 titles, including national newspapers, lifestyle and travel magazines.
- Helping expand the agency’s brand network, suggesting and developing creative synergies
- Supporting the team in all day-to-day activities, from coverage evaluation to press trips, partnerships, media meetings and all other agreed-on activities as part of the contracted agreement with the client
- Guiding, monitoring and leading the Account Team
- Keeping the relevant Associate Director or Director up to date on all significant team and client meetings and attending appropriate inter-office meetings
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.