This is an opportunity to join our team in Media City
The Senior Accountant is responsible for supporting all functions within the finance team.
The ideal candidate
- Strong technical accounting skills and ability to apply International Accounting Standards
(ACCA/ ACA/ CA/ CPA preferred).
- Verbal and written English communication skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to Lead and facilitate process improvements and efficiencies.
- Knowledge of MS Office , Zoho Books is an added advantage.
- Prior service based industry experience is an added advantage.
- Experience 5 years +
Your tasks include:
- Managing daily accounting transactions across the Group.
- Lead with month end closing process including intercompany reconciliations, P&L analytics,
Balance Sheet reconciliations for the Group.
- Assist with monthly Group reporting including preparation of supporting schedules.
- Preparation of general journals and GL adjustments across the Group.
- Assist with quarterly reviews and annual consolidation and audits across the Group.
- Assist with preparation of annual statutory financial statements across the Group.
- Assist with regulatory compliance and internal controls across the Group.
- Assist with preparation of timely and accurate cash flows across the Group.
- Responsible for payroll posting and payment process entries and accruals.
- Assist with the annual Group budget.
- Manage a finance associate.
- Develop professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing Ad-hoc reports for the finance and management teams.
- Provide general support and assistance to other team members.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.