Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar
PRCO Dubai launched Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort, a unique property bordering a canyon on Oman’s Green Mountain. PRCO secured significant multi-channel coverage, including an hour-long feature on BBC Two’s ‘Amazing Hotels: Life Beyond the Lobby’, airing to an estimated audience of 42 million people across the BBC and National Geographic.
- Arranged hard hat tours with trade media, resulting in pre-opening coverage across target publications
- Organised GCC roadshow for hotel representatives to meet with key media in Qatar, Kuwait and KSA
- Profiled the General Manager across all media types, securing a monthly column in Hotel News Middle East, and supported award nominations, resulting in a win of ‘General Manager of the Year’ in Hotelier Middle East Awards
- Coordinated and hosted English and Arabic group press trips to the resort with flight support secured with FlyDubai and Oman Air, and arranged over 50 individual media visits
- Organised an trip for lifestyle and fitness influencers, arranging an itinerary which showcased the diversity of the landscape and experiences, reaching an audience of 6m and generating direct bookings
- Secured reviews in publications including Harper's Bazaar, The National, Edgar Middle East, Forbes ME and Condé Nast Traveller and Vogue Arabia