This is an opportunity to join our team in Downtown Dubai
The ideal candidate
You are passionate about communications and live and breathe travel, real estate, content and media. You have a deep understanding of the GCC media landscape and established relationships with journalists, KOLs and brands. You understand what makes clients and the media tick and seek opportunities to leverage trends and conceive out-of-the-box ideas for your clients. You can motivate a team and inspire them to achieve their best work, ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of campaigns and achieving optimal results for clients.
Your tasks include the following:
- Planning, coordinating and organising press functions and press trips on behalf of your clients.
- Attending press functions and press trips as required.
- Researching third-party information on behalf of clients, including research into trends, industry developments and market reports released by relevant agents and associations.
- Devising and implementing creative ideas on behalf of your clients to generate media coverage and support their positioning.
- Overseeing pitching on behalf of your clients and forward features planning.
- Drafting press releases, blog posts and newsletter content on behalf of your clients.
- Ongoing media outreach to maintain editor contacts and develop new relationships.
- Overseeing client collateral, photography and brochures, maintaining sufficient supplies and ensuring material, including press kits, is regularly updated.
- Taking on special projects, such as third-party partnerships, media functions and regional press events, as required.
- Monitoring media and industry trends to develop new relationships on behalf of your clients and the office.
- Organizing and attending meetings with media, industry partners and real estate agents on behalf of your clients.
- Liaising with our international offices on coordinated accounts, as required.
- Guiding your Account Executive(s) and Intern to support their training and development.
- Providing input on creative strategy for your clients, including the development of PR plans and setting of quarterly objectives.
- Assisting your Account Director in overseeing accurate and timely client reporting.
- Assisting with the production of client presentations and supporting the team in presenting, as required.
- Contributing to the company’s social media channels.
- Attending internal meetings, events and training sessions as applicable.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.